1th July 2017
• Facebook and Instagram posts
• Social media covers
• Visuals Streetfootball website
• Crossbar challenge banner
• Disney Backdrop
• Foambords award ceremony
• Panini visuals
In 2017 it was time for the second edition of the successful KNVB Street football Games concept. The biggest national street football event had to surpass both scale and positive experience compared to 2016. This year it was decided to organize the Games at Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
Dr. WOOOW! was responsible for the side events that were organized alongside the official street football tournament. Several street football challenges were placed, with a number of popular innovations such as football darts and the Skills Spot.
At the same time, an official dutch championship Freestyle was organized at the center stage and an open NK panna in the fully branded panna cage. Totally innovative was the Championship Freekicks, where under the guidance of an international jury the absolute professionals in the Netherlands were tested on their free kicks kick. With performances and presence of Ronnie Flex, Abdelhak Nouri, popular youtubers Hetgames, Youstoub, professional e-sportsmen of the edivision, JoeyCraig and Tolgahan, the young visitors were overloaded with heroes at their event. As icing on the cake, the Street Lions, street football heroes of the KNVB’s youtube channel, were present all day to interact with their fans and followers.
Pro Futsal Athlete
- More than 1,200 applications for the challenges and workshops
- Ultimate street football experience for the community
- Enthusiastic participants and audience through an extensive range of entertainment
- Inspiration from Streetlions and young people
- Wide range on football with unique football games, FIFA 17 Corner and Footbowl by DisneyXD
- Online reach of +50,000 by influencers